For the opening of our childcare center in Karlsbad as of September 2019 we are looking for an Qualified Early Years Educator (m/f/x) in part-time (20-27 hours/week).
With Espira we are expanding the diverse educational landscape in Karlsbad with a cosmopolitan Kita concept of Scandinavian origin.
Do you want to help shaping a sustainable concept?
Then we say: welcome to the Espira Kinderbetreuung!
You can look forward to:
- a great team that wants to accompany and help shape the implementation of our Scandinavian, partially open concept
- the exciting and responsible task, to strengthen and promote the joy of discovery and individuality together with the children on a daily basis
- great freedom of design and decision-making in the practical implementation of our concept
- a professional company in the background, that offers the best possible framework conditions
- regular training and diverse development opportunities
- a consistent pedagogical quality management, which accompanies and supports your daily work
- educational material in English
We look forward to:
- educational qualification (N.V.Q level 3 in Early Years and Childcare, Diploma in Childcare and Education, B.A. Education or Childhood Practice, HNC, Nursery Nursing, Bachelor in Psychology or equivalent)
- English level of at least C1
- your commitment to shape our concept significantly and to build a kindergarten from the ground up
- self-motivation, enjoy shaping something new and, of course enjoy the educational work with children
- communication strength and flexibility
- Bonding with nature and an appreciative approach to other cultures
Take the step towards the Espira family!
We are looking forward to working with you!
Have we sparked your interest or do you have questions?
We look forward to your application (curriculum vitae, certificates, possible starting date, desired location) or your call to: Claudia Wächter at firstname.lastname@example.org
or +49 (0)800 / 58 89 849
Espira – part of the largest Northern European educational group AcadeMedia
We are proud to be part of the leading North European education provider AcadeMedia, which has been actively shaping the education sector in Sweden for more than 100 years. With a holistic pedagogy based on the Scandinavian model, we are now implementing our concept in Germany as well. Holistic pedagogy based on the Scandinavian model – help shape Espira!